1977 Piper Arrow III 3380 TT, 15 SMOH, Garmin 430W, STEC 50 A/P, Knots 2U Speed Mods, Very Clean!
1977 Piper Turbo Arrow III, 3380 TT, 15 SMOH, Garmin 430W, STEC 50 A/P, Knots 2U Speed Mods, Very Clean Aircraft!
1977 Piper Arrow III Low Time, Garmin 430 w/ WAAS, Auto Pilot, and Recent Annual.
The prior owner of the aircraft believed that the aircraft was damaged in a storm back in the
early 80's. No repairs can be found in the logbooks and no record of damage could be found in the FAA
records. The buyer is expected to pay its own due diligence to determine whether this is the case. The
aircraft is sold as-is, where-is.
• Annual Inspection complied with June 2014.
• Compressions at last annual: 73 / 70 / 66 / 60 / 70 / 67
• Part 91 207(d) ELT Battery Replacement complied with June of 2014.
• Part 91 411 Pitot Static Check complied with: April 2013.
• Part 91.413 ATC Transponder Check complied with: April 2013.
• Completely new exhaust system recently installed.